Employee Safety & Responsibility
- Once we open for the foreseeable future masks will be required through out your shift. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at no cost for your shift.
- Please try to keep it to one mask per shift unless something happens to your mask. For example it rips or gets dirty from a substance
- A mask may be cleaned by spraying disinfectant spray on the mask and letting said mask dry
- If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms of Covid -19 you must stay home
- If you or somebody you are in direct contact, has tested positive you must stay home. You must then be tested and once are cleared then and only then can you return to work.
- The federal government has given you 10 Covid-19 sick days to use if this happens
- All communications must be made to Mike to record it for business compliance
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all staff members at all desks/server stations and throughout the facility.
- Team members will wash their hands for 20+ seconds with soap and water after the following and prior to the start of their shift.
- After you use the restroom
- Before and after you handle raw foods
- After you touch your hair, face, or body
- After you sneeze, cough or use a handkerchief or tissue
- After you smoke, eat or drink
- After you use chemicals
- After you take out the trash
- After you bus tables and dirty dishes
- After you touch anything that could contaminate your hands
- Every time you change your gloves
- There will be 8 stations located throughout the center
- Before your shift you will be responsible for making sure the stations are full
- They will be tied down using a chain, if you need help filling them please ask for help
- The extra sanitizer will be located in the electrical room so no customers can have access to them